Government regulations are complex and change frequently. Whether helping a new company navigate through the legislative process or representing medical professionals before the state Board of Medicine, the know-how and experience of our attorneys enable SaucedoChavez to provide clients with big firm expertise. At the same time, SaucedoChavez possesses the flexibility and nimbleness of a small firm.
The attorneys at SaucedoChavez possess impressive expertise in regulatory and government affairs. Our partners and associates advocate for clients in a range of industries and practice areas. Clients seeking to establish or expand their businesses turn to SaucedoChavez for legislative drafting and interpretation. We also advocate for clients in various regulated industries including insurance, gaming, IT and alcohol. Technical testimony and coalition building on specific legislative initiatives represent two additional areas of expertise for our attorneys.
KEY CONNECTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS
SaucedoChavez has established key connections and long-standing relationships locally and across the state. The firm leverages these ties to advocate for clients on legislative affairs and administrative processes at all levels of government in the state. Our attorneys know the players and possess the legal and policy expertise to provide our clients with outstanding results.
Our attorneys possess extensive expertise in a range of government affairs and regulatory areas. Specific areas of focus include the following practice areas:
- Client advocacy in insurance, information technology, gaming and alcohol regulation
- Representation of healthcare professionals before the New Mexico Board of Medicine and the New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Representing New Mexico professionals with licensing and disciplinary actions
- Drafting and interpretation of legislation relating to doing business in the state
- Technical testimony on projects
- Coalition building on specific legislative initiatives